Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You might be a Porteña if...

You might be a Porteña if you are not in the least bit disturbed by the hoards of men that cat-call and sexually harass you on a daily basis.

Also, if you're really good, you try to walk behind a really hot/gorgeous woman so all the men pay attention to her and you can pass unscathed.

Some greatest hits...

- (translation courtesy of my porteña friend) "You can be in my play and I'll be your Romeo."
- "Aye! Mi lomita!" Translation:  my little piece of meat
- "Sexo?" Translation: Sex?
- Any kind of strange variation of a hiss or smooch noise you can make. The more disgusting the sound, the better.
- "¿Que tal una fiesta?" Translation: How about a party?

I would NEVER wear something like this in broad daylight here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, come on, Jesse, admit it, you love the attention. Imagine how bad it would be if Lindsay were with you?

    I agree about the dress though. Don't do it, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have to admit, it is quite flattering. Makes me feel good to know that even at my age, I can still make heads turn.

    ReplyDelete